Monday, August 5, 2013

August Bags

Here are all the bags I made over this first beautiful weekend in August:
I've been working on them all for some time.  The small bags were all started last summer when I was putting together bags to sell at the annual pride fest here in Fredericton.  Of course I made so so many and just didn't have time to complete all of them so now I get to play with the designs a little bit more- its so fun.  The one in the middle and below is a bag that I starts a long time ago- another landscape collage bag.


and the back of the landscape bag:



Mike thought these circles looked like fruit!  Truth be told I was just playing with shapes.




 Joelly is so sweet and offered to model some of the bags for me:




He thinks having a serious expression makes the bags look more artsy..

No comments:

Post a Comment